Ways of saying NOT EVEN!
A:eh, da kine dem wen pass away.
B:not even (are you serious?) …
A:da poi was cheap.
B:not even (shuddup! really?)…
A:i got’em from macy’s
B:not even (no way)…
A:i populah den you.
B:not even (bitch please)…
A:i goin get even wit you.
B:not even (try!)…
Mahu kine pidgin…
1. Maaaarrryyy (hey girlfriend)
2. So “P” girl. (you’re looking fierce)
3. Wow howz you. (wow look at you.)
4. sick-ah-ning (FIERCE)
5. Ei nei gurl. (proud to be hawaiian)
What Hawai’i is actually about…
Hawai’i is not all about it’s mai-taiz, the coconut trees, the beautiful beaches, the gorgeous ladies in coconut bras. Hawai’i is more about culture. We care about our land, our nation, everything that money can’t buy. Hawai’i has been passing down rituals, traditions, and culture for the pass thousands of years; and it’s still being carried on today. It’s all about culture…
In Hawai’i we say “puka” instead of “hole”…
- Look ‘em you get puka pants. = You have a hole in your pants.
- Put da lace thru da puka. = Run the lace through the holes.
- I get one puka in my jacket. = My jacket is ripped.
- Look da bebadeeze stay puka. = There’s a holes in your underwear.
- Go dig one puka and make Imu. = Go and dig a hole for the Imu.
When a dog is barking in the middle of the night!
when i wake up all tired saying:
dog continues to bark:
the dog STILL continues to bark: